Monday

Detour Lower Sugar Bars

Detour Lower Sugar Bars have the nutritional stats that I look for when choosing a bar. High protein, low sugar, low calories. Bonus-- they taste great too! I had both the Chocolate Creamy Peanut Butter and the Caramel Peanut. I tagged the PB one to be my favorite before trying but it was the Caramel Peanut that won my heart and my taste buds. It was like a healified snickers bar! Layered with a high protein nougat, then caramel and a good dose of peanuts on the top all wrapped up in a chocolate shell. The creamy PB one was very good too, you really can not go wrong with a combo of chocolate and peanut butter. I have to give these bars an A+ for sure. With the winning nutritionals and winning taste you really can not beat these bars for a great snack on the go or paired with some fruit for a quick breakfast.