Friday

Going green in the Kitchen!

I am so impressed with the CSN sites. I have been looking to replace my overused 12" pan that I use constantly and went to one of their 200 retailers and I finally chose this pan: http://www.cookware.com/Anolon-82249-ANN1320.html
I am so excited and will keep everyone posted on its arrival the second it is in my mailbox and tell you how much I love it! Check out the specifications:

Designed for cooks who appreciate the best in materials and aesthetics, the Ultimate Pan has sloped sides that allow for fast rotating or stirring of ingredients. The shape is similar to a salad bowl to allow for easy tossing of food. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless, while the glass lid allows constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
Features:
Restaurant tested by professional chefs

Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability and fast and even heating, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods.

Color-coordinating Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone

The graceful tulip shape brings a touch of elegance to any kitchen. Break resistant glass lids allow constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
Break-resistant 
Dimensions: 12"
Material: Hard-anodized aluminum
Cleaning Care: Hand-wash
Lifetime limited warranty