Friday

Island Pleasures

What could be better than being shipped away to an island for a short break... a pick me up... For now, imagine yourself on a beautiful island lush with green plants, bright flowers and blue waters all bordered by pure white sands. On this island, the people are pure and their food is too. They have access to the antioxidant rich, energy enhancing and feel good food that the tropics offers. I am talking about the Polynesian Island of Bora Bora. Inspired by all the beauty that the island offered the company Bora Bora was born and offers us Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free bars that give us our own taste of the tropics. They have three families built around the important benefits that good food offers: Antioxidant-live Long, Superfood-Feel Great and Energy-Get Going. Then a multitude of flavors from this unblemished land. Including: Island Brazil Nut Almond, Tribal Cinnamon Oatmeal, Volcanic Chocolate Banana, Exotic Coconut Almond, Tropical Sesame Cranberry, Wild Pomegranate Pecan, Native Acai Walnut, Tiki Blueberry Flax, Pacific Mango Macadamia and Paradise Walnut Pistachio.


Ripping open this sensationally sticky bar I was in awe of the giant pieces of walnuts and pistachios. Not only did this bar float me away to my own personal island for a little while the flavor just knocked my socks off. As far as nutty bars goes this bar is unquestionably the best I have ever had. From reading up on their website I see they are coming out with even more dreamy items so keep checking back and see what else they come up with.