Wednesday

A little dab'll do ya.

Olivella has an outstanding product line focused on providing “The All Natural Mediterranean Diet for Our Skin”. Formulated in Italy with an Olive Oil base the hand cream is rich and thick with added antioxidants, Vitamins A&E and Tocopherol. The hand cream made my hands feel moist without being oily at all, the cream soaked in my skin rapidly. The hand cream had me excited to try the Fragrance Free bar soap. My skin is SUPER sensitive and the bar was SO gentle that I even used it on my face! Generally, I use a baby type formula for washing my face to avoid breakouts but found that I could safely use this soap! Olivella is not only natural it is animal friendly which holds a huge place in my heart. They do not use any animal derived ingredients or test their products on animals.