Friday

My New Pan!

I am so excited! Finally, I have a new pan. Seems like a silly thing to get so worked up about but for months I have been using one that had no finish left on it and burned my precious food no matter how much cooking spray I used! So here she is:



My take on this pan: GLORIOUS! Its finish is totally non-stick, no spray even necessary. It is smooth and very deep with a perfectly fitting lid. Oven safe and a handle with that allows you to grip it made of silicone. I am so happy with this item… I would totally recommend purchasing this for all your gourmet delights. I had to show from the top and the side so you could see just how deep this is! I could see myself even doing stir fries in here! I loaded it with a full bag of broccoli and still had room to steam and stir. Here are the actual specs of the pan and a link to go get it yourself (its on sale right now).

Anolon Advanced Bronze 12” Covered Ultimate Pan
Designed for cooks who appreciate the best in materials and aesthetics, the Ultimate Pan has sloped sides that allow for fast rotating or stirring of ingredients. The shape is similar to a salad bowl to allow for easy tossing of food. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless, while the glass lid allows constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
Features:
• Restaurant tested by professional chefs
• Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability and fast and even heating, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods.
• Color-coordinating Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone
• The graceful tulip shape brings a touch of elegance to any kitchen. Break resistant glass lids allow constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
Specifications:
• Dimensions: 12"
• Material: Hard-anodized aluminum
• Cleaning Care: Hand-wash