Wednesday

What's your flavor?

When it comes to nuts, seeds, trail mixes -- I am a GeorgeHowe HUGE fan! That is why it was a magical moment when I opened my mail yesterday. Waiting for me was 6 pounds of various nuts and trail mixes that had arrived at my door, quickly and with fantastic customer service. The selection on the George Howe Coffee Candy Nuts website is ginormous! They have roasted nuts, flavored nuts, raw nuts, salted, unsalted, toasted, mixed, imported, USA products, in shells, out of shells, seeds, trail mixes, dried fruits not to mention the selection of candies and coffees. So lets get to the good stuff-- here is what I got:


1 pound raw almonds
1 pound raw cashews (these were enormous)
1 pound raw walnuts
1 pound raw pecans
1 pound trail mix (raisins, peanuts, walnuts, almonds, papaya, pineapple)
1 pound cranberry nut mix (peanuts, raisins, cranberries, almonds, honey sesame sticks, sesame seeds and various seasonings
I can not say enough about the quality of what I got. The nuts were huge, whole and fresh. The trail mixes are perfectly mixed and also very fresh. AND something unexpected about this website is the prices, very very reasonable. Check it out for yourself and get your own bag!