Sunday

Magic In My Kitchen!

You have to check this place out! Magic Kitchen is such a special online meal ordering service. After listening to consumers that they were in need of meals that were easy to prepare, nutritious, tasty and caters to special diets of all sorts. I am so impressed with this meal service-- to start off with they are SO aware of all the needs of consumers out there from diabetic, dairy free, gluten free, low carb, low fat, low sodium, portion controlled and even unique senior meals. The meal choices are extememly extensive-- I spent an insane amount of time on their website just looking at all the delicious choices. They have a wide array of lunches, dinners, main courses, sides and desserts. Not to mention, they have great gift ideas-- so if you have that person who doesn't need anything or is hard to shop for FOOD is the answer. Who doesn't love to eat? Here is my first meal that was so easy to prep (all the instructions and nutritional facts were right on the front) I could either use the microwave or the oven. I decided to slip everything in the oven and it was as simple as that. In about 20 minutes I had a gourmet meal that made the whole house smell like I had been cooking all day. Smoked chicken, minted carrots and a stuffed baked potato. It was outrageously good.
I am looking forward to trying the Portabella/Shiitake Mushroom Ravioli, Pan Seared Tiger Prawns, Stuffed Chicken, Spinach Italiano and a Smoked Pork Chop.