Friday

nicobella

Vegan Organic Dark Chocolate Truffles. Or should I say Heaven? Who would have thought that by using all vegan, organic ingredients these uniquely delicious truffles could be made? Nicole graciously sent me a variety box for me to enjoy. Here are the flavors in my nicobella box: Walnut Flaxseed Crunch, Sunflower Banana Butter, Pumpkin Chai, Blueberry Almond, Ginger Green Tea, Pure Cocoa Bliss.
You probably think I went straight for the Pure Cocoa but I was totally adventurous and went for the Sunflower Banana Butter: Sunflower seed butter blended with banana creates a silky smooth truffle and adds unique flavor to this luscious ganache that is rich in Vitamin E.

It was rich, creamy and delicious. I am a dark chocolate fanatic and saw that they use 70% -- that just added to the yumm factor of the truffle. Here are the nutritionals for the Banana variety:
Nutrition Information-1 piece
Calories 52
Carbohydrate 3g
Protein 1g
Fat 4g
Beat that with another truffle! They are so fresh that they must be consumed this week—lucky me…