- Lasts longer than ordinary brushes - replace every 9 months.
- 6500 nylon bristles with a very high tuft count - removes plaque more effectively.
- Wide oval head distributes pressure, protects and massages sensitive gum tissue.
- 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer than a standard toothbrush. Dramatically increases softness and efficacy of brushing with 65% more bristle tufts than ordinary toothbrush.
- Made from Trees! Our cellulose handle is made from trees and processed from sustainable yield forests into 100% renewable resource plastic.
Brush, Brush, Brush your Teeth
I am horrified when I find out that some people only brush their teeth twice a day and it really is at random times. Generally, teeth are scrubbed right before bed to get all the gunk from the day off—makes sense but then again in the morning when there is nothing on them. Instead, they will go all day long without brushing. Eating, drinking—stuff stuck in between, drinks that stain… it all makes me cringe. No one at work asks me if I am going to the dentist anymore, they know I just brush my teeth after every time I eat or if I have coffee, tea or soda. If they hear scrubbing outside their stall, they also know its me and just begin talking. This is not always the best habit. I have managed to keep my teeth pearly white but have also managed to scrub away years off my gums and they are badly receding. I am not willing to give up my chronic tooth brushing just yet though! These Radius toothbrushes are designed specifically for “good” brushers in mind. They have an innovative design that makes them comfortable to hold (they even have leftie and righties!) and: