Tuesday

Cleanse Your Body……

I didn’t have to think to hard to come up with a trendy word to say about GT’s Synergy Drinks and that word is RAWSOME (RAW + AWESOME = RAWSOME). For those of you who have not tried GT’s drinks are missing out on one of the most fabulous raw/organic drinks there are. My favorite is Raspberry Rush with only 70 calories per bottle. I love the fact that this drink really does make you feel fresh and ready for a full day of physical activity. I have been drinking one bottle a day for the last 6 days and I feel more “pure” than ever. The additional nutrients in this drink are outstanding: Folic Acid 25%, Vitamin B2 20%, Vitamin B6 20%, Vitamin B1 20%, Vitamin B3 20%, and Vitamin B12 20% don’t just take my word for it, run down to your local organic food store or jump on GT’s Synergy’s website and take a look for yourself. If you LIKE raw organic *kombucha, you will LOVE this drink.

* “Kombucha is a handmade Chinese tea that is delicately cultured for 30 days. During this time, essential nutrients form like: Active Enzymes, Viable Probiotics, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, and polyphenols.”