Monday

Rice Krispy Treats Gone Good

Suzanne's Specialties produces a lineup of all natural, vegan, & organic sweeteners, desserts, and toppings. I was a little hesistant at first but remembering how much I loved that creamy fluff sold in similar tubs I decided to give it a whirl. I mean it did make the BEST ever fluffernutter sandwiches (pb & ricemellow crème now) and rice crispy treats that rival any I have ever had before. Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme is the first (and only) all natural, vegan marshmallow creme. In addition to the Ricemellow Crème which I am focusing on because it is so amazing—Suzanne’s also has other products like the Strawberry Rice Nectar which I will get to at another date. You just have to hear about the Crème that made amazing brown rice bars. Suzanne’s has great recipes right there on her website for all of her products. I took the Crispy Bars right off of there, here it is:

Ricemellow Crispy Bars
􀂙 1 generous cup Suzanne’s Ricemellow Creme
􀂙 1½ tsp butter (used smart balance)
􀂙 1 cup chocolate chips (omitted)
􀂙 3 cups crispy brown rice cereal
Heat butter in small saucepan. Add Ricemellow Creme and stir until smooth.
In a separate bowl, combine cereal and chocolate chips. Moisten hands
gently mix warm Ricemellow into cereal mixture. Press into 8” pan. Chill
until firm. Cut into desired size squares. Store bars in refrigerator.