Thursday

Fashion Meets Function

They are not kidding! These Bondi Bands are so cool! Bondi Bands are the answer to pulling your hair back at the gym, keeping yourself warm, adding a little style or simply masking a bad hair day. BB’s wants to give you a comfy and trendy way to hold your hair back! The traditional bands are pretty thick so you can wear them as is, roll them or fold them in half. I love my black one folded in half but the pink one (my favorite) right like it is! There are no differences between the two but I love all the pretty pink fabric out in its glory. The black one is a regular gym staple for me now. All I do is flip my hair upside down, pull a few bangs through and arrange the band. It is made from comfortable, stretchy material that also works at wicking away sweat. They have another SUPER cool item-- Wicking hats with a ponytail hole! You heard me right (I have a picture from their website of someone wearing one so you can see what I am talking about). This hat was so comfortable and perfect for throwing your hair back and running errands or even outdoor sports! Its still a little cold here but I would love to take my bike out so I will for sure be wearing this to cover my sensitive ears. Not only are these awesome bands for the “chicks” they also have ones for: Babes - Ages 1-5 Years Old, Buddies and Dudes. They give 10% of their profits to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute so please check them out. You will be getting a cool and unique product while supporting a very worthy cause.