Monday

Fire it up!

This weekend was full of magnificent weather—especially for Wisconsin. I was able to fire up my grill and enjoy the special way the grill makes food taste! YUM! I roasted a whole bunch of sweet potatoes, some shish-ke-bobs with peppers, mushrooms and onions, and for the main course some Wellshire Farms all-natural turkey burgers. I love these turkey burgers! They come in packs of 4 and are individually separated so I was able to just pop two right out of the package, season and toss on the grill. These turkey burgers are of a rare breed, Wellshire Farms adds no artificial ingredients and raises their turkeys without the use of hormones or anti-biotics which is better for the animals and for you! I am a life-long Wellshire Farms customer because of their commitment to the humane treatment of animals. Not only are they compassionate but they understand how important it is that we consume only the highest quality meat products that are fresh. These turkey burgers made Sunday Funday grilling delicious!