Monday

Dinner Fully Cooked

How can chicken sausage get any better than what it already is? Well if you dare ask Al Fresco all natural has come up with some excellent choices in flavors to add to the already wonderful original chicken sausage. Al fresco was nice enough to let me sample the Chipotle Chorizo with Mango and Adobo and the Sweet Apple with pure Vermont Maple Syrup. Both sausages believe it or not are 160 calories or less!! That’s right you heard me 160 calories or less…I grilled the Chipotle Chorizo on Wednesday night for dinner it was so tasty and it had a sweet and sour flavor going on, but boy was it good. I was so excited about the taste of the first sausage Thursday night I had to try the Sweet Apple. I also cooked the Sweet Apple Sausage on the grill and to my surprise my neighbor could smell the Maple smell pouring out of the grill and asked me if I was making breakfast. I said “no but I am grilling Chicken Sausage with Sweet Apple and Maple Syrup” he had to come over and take a peek. He asked if he could try one as well; so my other half grilled up another. No surprise to me we all enjoyed the rich flavor of the syrup and the sweet added flavor from the apple. Needless to say my neighbor is going to the store to get both of us more. THANKS AL Fresco!!!!!. PS. you might want to take a look at their website to see what other great flavors they sell.