Thursday

Tommee Tippee

I love that name! Say it over and over! Not only do I love the name I love the bottles and other great things that they make just for baby! I was able to get the 3 pack 5 oz. Closer to Nature bottle set and get this—I have another set for a lucky reader to win! First, let me go into a little detail about Tommee Tippee, then I will give you the low-down on what you have to do to score your very own bottle set! I know how much my baby as well as your baby will love this set. The bottles are designed for easy transition between bottle and breast with its ultra-soft, extra wide nipple. The Closer to Nature set is designed to be the closest thing to the real thing for your baby and help eliminate colic, gas and general fussiness. All Closer to Nature bottles are BPA and phthalate free. The moment you were waiting for! The details of the giveaway. Here is what you have to do: 1. Visit the Tommee Tippee website and tell me a great fact about the Closer to Nature line that I did not mention.
2. Become a fan of them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tommeetippeeus (this will give you an extra entry.
3. Follow them on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tommeetippeeus (this will also give you an extra entry)
4. Email me at: fitinmilwaukee@live.com-- Make sure you include your fact as well as an extra entries you have earned.
Drawing ends Friday, June 4th. Submit your entries now!
GOOD LUCK!