Thursday

I'll Admit it--

It may be a little soon to be ordering a potty bench BUT when I see something that is trendy and cool for baby I have to have it! Boon has the hands down coolest stuff- everything they have has a modern twist that makes it fit perfectly into your home. I fell madly in love with this green potty bench (didn't know that was possible) and knew it would be the potty bench we used since the color matched perfectly with our newly renovated bathroom. I love the color choices they offer and just the overall look of their products. Most importantly, this potty bench is extremely functional as well-- it has two enclosed side storage spaces for supplies, a pull out drawer for eay clean-up and a stool that supports up to 300 pounds-- there is even a toilet paper holder and removable shield. Visit Boons website and you will be amazed at the great products they have for baby. As for other baby accessories I will be ordering "Flo" next in that same green. You can also get Boon updates on their News Blog, Facebook Page and Twitter!