Monday

Indulging is FUN!

Do you love fudge? Read on! I was able to try Grandma Ruby’s signature fudge creations this weekend. I received a sampler box and it was definitely fudge worth raving about! Each decadent flavor that I unwrapped tasted just like the description and more. I tried Caramel Almond Cheesecake, Raspberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Turtle, Butter Pecan, Cookies N Cream, Lemon Meringue Cheesecake, Caramel Apple, Chocolate, Maple, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Heath English Toffee and Butter Cream with Walnuts. Yes, I did try each and every flavor! They were all heavenly. Jumping onto Grandma’s website you will see that on top of each of those luscious flavors they have so much more to offer—toffee, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, diabetic treats, moose poop, bear poop (go check out the “poops” for yourself) and coffee/ teas. If I had to pick a favorite it would be a tight race between the Chocolate Turtle, Cookies N Cream, Chocolate Peanut butter and the Heath English Toffee. The Chocolate Turtle won my heart though! Grandma Ruby’s fudge is made with the finest real ingredients which made up with classic chocolate, melted caramel combo topped with pecans. Just check out the picture, then place your order online. Order just one pound now and they will send you a bag of chocolate covered sunflower seeds for free.