Tuesday

Kazana Whole Foods

I was lucky enough to be able to try the foods by Kazana Whole Foods. Kazana is a family company inspired by the whole in the market for quality protein bars and to incorporate the concepts of Ayurveda, a Natural Healthcare System practiced in India. Kazana products are packed with natural, premium and healthy ingredients. They are constantly working to bring you the best and the latest in herbs as well as other quality ingredients. I tried the Cocoa Chip Kazana Bars and for a true chocoholic I was immediately impressed by the way this bar tasted so rich and chocolately packed with nuts and dark chocolate yet was so good for you. These bars are a great way to celebrate the goodness of cocoa and bringing it into your diet in the right way. I also munched the Kazana Exotic Cashews. Cashews are my FAVORITE nut. If you have good ones they are rich, with a smooth nutty, buttery taste to them. Kazana’s did not disappoint me to say the least, their cashews are available in two flavors: Himalayan Secret or Sweet 'N' Sour. I refuse to pick a favorite- they were both heavenly and I could not put them down. Check out Kazana for yourself.