Wednesday

I love internet shopping!

As I am wrapping up my baby shopping I am learning to appreciate internet shopping more and more. Whenever I price compare I always end up back at my favorite retailer-- CSN. I have sung the CSN praises many times but just wanted to remind you about their stores (they have over 200 of them). What do you need? A new bar stool? A set of pots and pans? Or a bottle warmer like me? CSN has it all! I love that their prices are so competitive and lots of items have free shipping to boot plus I can stay in my pajamas. So here is my latest find-- the Avent Electric Bottle Warmer. I chose it because it is pretty universal on heating bottles and from what I hear babies have their preferences and may not like the brand of bottles I have chosen for him. I just ordered this today so I will update you when this arrives!