Monday

Sensible Foods CRUNCH dried snacks

I have NO clue what “Crunch drying” is but I love it! Sensible Foods makes quite a wide array of these wonderful dried items. Here are some of the things that make this product so fabulous (besides the taste):
• 100% Natural and Organic
• Equal to 1 “weight watcher” point for all you “watchers” out there

• Each bag is part of your “5 a day”

• Fat free (except sweet corn and soy nuts but these have good fats)

• No added sugar

• No preservatives

• GMO free

• Convenient single serve bags

• Kosher
So the varieties include: Cherry Berry, Sweet Corn, Tropical, Apple Harvest, Orchard and Soy Nuts.

Naturally, I thought the Cherry Berry was going to be my favorite with the apples, strawberries, cherries and blueberries. And it was LIP-SMACKINGLY good. But the Orchard Blend (apples, peaches, apricots), Sweet Corn (and I don’t even like corn) and Soy Nuts stole my heart.
I had to sneak in a picture of the sweet corn for you to get the idea!


The Orchard Blend was so refreshing and fruity, the Corn was crunchy and sweet with a touch of sea salt and the Soy Nuts were soooooooo nutty and yummy. I never knew I LOVED soy nuts. Visit their website and they are nice enough to tell you the health benefits of all their great offerings. I highly suggest trying the Soy Nuts and Corn. I guarantee they are nothing like you have ever tasted. Here are some pictures of the products so far!