Monday

Budgets

Do you ever find yourself soooooooo close to your calorie budget that day but you just need a little something else? That sweet tooth nagging at you for a little something after your lunch? Do you need something to hold you over until your next meal? Promax makes these 70 calorie bars that can serve so many purposes! They have three great flavors that I sampled. I will go in order of my favorites.


Peanut Butter Crunch

So good! Chocolately, peanut-buttery and a layer of cookie like crunch on the inside. I would definitely include this in my rotation!
Chocolate Fudge

Rich, fudgey and a sure fire sweet tooth fix.

Cookies and Cream

A chocolate inside with a creamy vanilla – like outer shell. What is not to love? Eat this, not oreos!

These can be a little hard to find but jump on the Promax website and locate these now.