Monday

Wildtime Foods – Grizzlies Brand

Have you ever had something so good that you wish that it was rationed for your own sanity? I can not be trusted around the blends of cereals, trail mixes, oatmeals and porriges put together by Grizzlies. I have a severe weakness for oats, nuts, honey, vanilla, seeds and so many of these mixes contained ALL of this and more! These mixes are my ultimate comfort foods. Some people mess all this up by adding refined sugars, heavy syrups, oils and un-natural ingredients but not Wildtime Foods. Every thing I have tried from their product line so far has been remarkable. If you made me pick a favorite there would be tie between Aunt Maples Crunchy Granola (oats, raisins, coconut, maple, walnuts, almonds, almond butter, hazelnuts, almonds, cinnamon and vanilla) and Organic Oregon Trail Mix (CHOCOLATE chips, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, dried peaches, sunflower seeds, raisins and cranberries).







Look forward to a review of their seasonal: Mistleto Mojo Holiday Oatmeal. Made with loads of cranberries, hazelnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and spices. This is one review I can NOT wait to complete!