Wednesday

Tru Sweets- Surf Sweets Candy Product Review: Plane Ride

A travel day with me involves many, many, many treats. One of the essentials always includes something I can chew on that is sweet and Surf Sweets-- Jelly Beans and Gummy Swirls fit the bill plus some. The geniuses over at Tru Sweets created goodies that are not only sweet, gummy and juicy filled with fresh fruit flavors they pack a nutritious punch! Here are the ones that I devoured while in flight:

Gummy Swirls: Made with Organic Fruit Juice, 100% Vitamin C, Natural Colors & Flavors + Fortified with Calcium (this is great for me!)
Jelly Beans: USDA Organic, Made with Organic Fruit Juice, 100% Vitamin C, Natural Colors & Flavors

Great news! When at my local Woodmans store I did find Surf Sweets in the Natural Foods section! If you can't find them in your local store visit their website ASAP. You can feel good giving these to your kids (or grownup kids like myself) instead of candy filled with artifical ingredients, empty calories and no nutritional value.