Wednesday

Plant Based with No Nasty Chemicals

EcoStore USA was kind enough to let me sample some items from their great line up of PLANT based, non-toxic household products and even baby products! Their products contain “No Nasty Chemicals”, no strange additives and no harsh ingredients. I was a little skeptical at first because I chose the dishwasher powder and laundry detergent. In the past, I have chosen items filled with nasty chemicals, strong scents etc… to try and get everything as clean as possible. I was so pleased with the results of the cleaners. Last night I did a load of towels using the laundry powder and to my amazement they came out fresh smelling, soft and still very absorbent without using all those crazy elements that going into most cleaners. Now here is the great part—you too can find these naturally eco-friendly household products at some big name stores (Meijer and Duane Read) or you can simply order online. In the meantime, please learn more about keeping your family safe by following their newsletter or find them on facebook or twitter.