Sunday

Squeeze on the Go!

I am always looking for more and more healthy snacks to pack on the go! When I am about and about running errands that is when temptation is at its highest. For a lot of parents, finding healthy snacks that kids actually want to eat can be a struggle as well. GoGo Squeeze is an ALL fruit applsauce that is squeezable and resealable. Depending on the situation you may just want to squeeze it right out of the package into your mouth but since I had people around I decided to squeeze my applesauce into a bowl. When I was squeezing I thought how perfect these would be for summer take-a-longs camping, hiking -- whatever! My first try was the AppleApple flavor and I can not wait to try the AppleCinnamon but they also have ApplePeach, AppleBanana and AppleStrawberry. So yummy!