Wednesday

Smart Juice

100% organic juice that has a great taste and a long lasting effect. When was the last time you said antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals tasted so good you wanted more? If it’s been awhile you will need to grab a bottle, or two, or three, or four, of Smart Juice. Smart Juice is made from only the best sun-ripened fruits with no added concentrates and the fields of the fruits used are pesticide free as well. I have tried just about every flavor Smart Juice has to offer and I cannot and will not choose a favorite, they are all so good and good for you, I choose all of them as my FAVORITE (Pomegranate, Grape, Fig, Apricot, Peach, etc.) If you don’t believe me that I can’t pick a favorite try them for yourself and you will soon find out that you cannot pick a favorite either.