Friday

Last Night

Was a very good night. Wanna know why??? My bassinet from CSN arrived! A couple of days ago I posted and showed you the one that I ordered and how great it is, well it is even better in person. It is so sturdy and looks so nice with all high quality pieces. Here is the direct link right to the bassinet and right now it is on a huge sale plus you get free shipping, talk about smart shopping! Another thing I love is that this bassinet is very gender neutral in ecru color and a waffle fabric for durability. So if you are like me and do not know the gender or you plan on having more than one child this bassinet is perfect. The sleeping area of the bassinet is very roomy while the whole bassinet is a great size to have right next to your bedside in those first months. I can not wait to use this bassinet and it is one I can be proud of that blends right in with the décor of my bedroom. CSN is one of my new favorite online retailers, when I say they have EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING. I signed up to get their emails and they send special offers and updates. Also, you can not beat their prices—super competitive with great sales and lots of items offer free shipping. So if you are looking for anything from baby to kitchenware to outdoors they have it. Go on the main CSN site and there is a link to get right to their other 200+ stores.