Wednesday

My New Treasure!

Check out my dainty little toe ring that I just got from Auntie's Treasures. If you are not familiar with them get over there now. They have tons of goodies at very reasonable prices whether you are looking for a toe ring like myself or a nice keepsake for a present. There is a full array of jewelry including hard to find items like toe rings, ear cuffs, brooches etc... Not to mention pill boxes, baby rattles and other beautiful items. It was SO hard to pick a toe ring-- they have every section you can think of then a big selection in each area. I narrowed it down to the Gold Vermeil Open Weave Toe Ring it was love at first sight. It is an adjustable toe ring for easy on off and can accomodate for swelling feet (I am pregnant!), it has a beautiful weaved design in a nice gold tone that looks great on the foot. I included a picture of my actual foot with my new ring on, but also their stock photo so you can get a better image of the detail that goes into this ring.