Thursday

Talk About Cute!

I am LOVING getting baby stuff! I have a definite theme and its animals-- zoo animals in particular. I am an animal lover myself so I am hoping to pass this onto my little one. When I saw these shoes I knew they were a "must have". They are soft, natural, eco-leather shoes by Bobux-- not only safe for the environment but for baby too! I love that the animals face the baby so they can get a good look at just how cute their shoes are. The brown leather is so soft and durable, not only that but it will match with anything. The tiger is stitched on tightly and made with the same soft leather but in brillant colors. Bobux has three lines of great infant and toddler shoes to pick from: Bobux Original (Bobux Chocolate Brown with Tiger is from this line), I-Walk Junior (split sole for flexiblity, slip resistant, cute designs) and and I-Walk (rubber soles with padded insoles to allow babies feet to grow without restriction). Bobux offers free shipping on their shoes as well which makes it a no-brainer when it comes to ordering online. I can not wait for my little one to wear these adorable Bobux shoes!